Home Essentials for Under 15 Bucks!
Welcome or welcome back,
Thank you so much for reading this week's blog, I hope you're ready to learn some tips and tricks to enhance your decor! Stay until the end and I'll share a major tip I use when shopping in stores!
1. A major essential for my home are beautiful quality WINE GLASSES! So head to your local TJ Maxx, Marshall's, or Home Goods. These stores carry many brands like Riedel, Libbey, etc.
Below is a picture similar to a set of 6 I have, I've purchased 3 sets. One for white wine, red and then a seamless set. Usually under fifteen bucks and always a great buy!
2. My favorite place to get candles. They always have my favorite brand, DW Home, plus so many options. You can smell everything before you buy, its a few bucks off usually under 10 bucks and whenever I want to rebuy they have more when I go back.
So even if you aren't a fan of DW Home, you can definitely find a favorite.
3. If you cook often like me then this is something you need to check out, cutting boards. They have a ton at the previously mentioned stores. Whether you want a cute one to display or you need a few for your meats and veggies this is the option for you!
4. An item I use all over the house for various items, baskets. Baskets can be essential to beautiful visible storage. If you've shopped for them before then you know it can be tough to find multiple baskets for a decent price.
I've been able to find baskets for my living room, basement and guest room all under 15 dollars!
5. When moving into our in apartment for the first time Home Goods was a one stop shop for kitchen utensils. They have sets for silverware and quality cooking utensils. Most of which I still use, they are all dishwasher safe and sturdy.
Also a great house warming gift idea.
6. I also love going to these stores for bathroom accessories. I change out mine often because the stainless dispensers tend to rust, I haven't found the best solution for this yet besides buying new dispensers. If you have something that works for you, comment below!
The soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, and soap dishes are usually under 15 dollars. I haven't had a problem finding matching sets.
If you rather shop at home you can shop TJ Maxx online, unfortunately you can't for the other stores. They also have free in store returns if you order online.
***Now for the best tip when shopping at these stores, find reviews! Look up the item by brand name and type of item. This allows you to figure out if its the best items for you, the reviews are usually plentiful because by the time this item hits the store its been out for some time.
Thank you so much for reading this week!
Remember I'm just here to help!